Jessica Van Der Steen was born on July 9, 1984 in Antwerp, Belgium. She is a Belgian supermodel who appeared on the catwalk of Victoria's Secret.
Biography and Career :
As a child she wasn't too pretty or photogenic and by the age of seven she was a ball girl for the Royal Antwerp Football Club. At the age of 16 she was seen on the cover of Che magazine. This was happening in April 2000. In the same year she appeared in ELLE magazine, but in September.
Ritchie Swimwear, Rebequinha, Tommy Hilfiger, Clarins, Dior and Libero ADSL are some of the brands she did commercials and advertisements for. In 2004 and 2005 she was one of the girls who appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
She is attached by her country and refused moving to New York and Paris.
efers to keep her boyfriend's identity secret and their relationship just for the two of them.
- Height: 172 cm
- Measurements: 89/58.8/89
- Hair Color: Light Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Shoe Size: 38
- "When I was growing up, my mom always told me I looked like Miss Piggy from The Muppets because I was totally not photogenic."
- Touche Models
- Models 1
- e Models Management
- Wiener Models
- Java Model Management
- Ford Models Europe - Paris.
- Ambiente, Boss by Hugo Boss, Clarins, Christian Dior 'DiorSnow' cosmetic, Esprit, Guess, Herbal Essences, JC Penney, La Redoute, Lidero ADSL, Linnea Raffaelli, Neckermann, Sportex Beachwear, Tommy Hilfiger, Vincci, Weekend Max Mara.
Magazine Covers :
- France: 'Elle'; 'Votre Beaute' - April 2004;
- Germany: 'Cosmopolitan' - March 2007
- Netherlands: 'Elle' - September 2003.
Jessica Van Der Steen Image : webwombat.com.au
Jessica Van Der Steen Lists