Jerry Bruckheimer (full name Jerome Leon Bruckheimer) was born on September 21, 1945 in Detroit, Michigan, USA. He is a famous film and television producer
Biography and Career :
He studied at the Mumford High School in Michigan and the University of Arizona. At first is interest was in photography but after moving to New York and working in the mail room of an advertising agency he discovered his passion for producing movies. Then he moved to Los Angeles.
Between 1980 and 1990 he was co-producer along Don Simpson, but later started producing his own films. Movie after movie he became more popular and famous and now is one of the greatest producers.
Some of the movies he produced and had a great success are "Top Gun", "The Rock", "Armageddon", "Enemy of the State", "Bla
ck Hawk Down", "Pirates of the Caribbean", "King Arthur" and "National Treasure".
The series he is most popular for are "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "The Amazing Race". He is a married man and his wife's name is Linda.
His fans are eager to see his new movies and projects and they encourage him to continue doing this great job. We are sure he will continue having success many years from now on.
- Height: 173 cm
- Hs nickname is Mr. Blockbuster.
- He was placed on the 19th position in Premiere's 2003 annual Hollywood Power List.
- The Who is one of his favorite bands.
- "We are in the transport business. We transport audiences from one place to another."
- "I'm motivated by the fear of failure. I always think my next film's going to fall flat on its face, and I have to overcome it. I wake up every day feeling that I'm going to fail."
Jerry Bruckheimer Image : about.com
Jerry Bruckheimer News
Jerry Bruckheimer Lists