Jennie Garth (birth name Jennifer Eve Garth) was born on April 3, 1972 in Urbana, Illinois, USA. She is a popular, very talented and beautiful actress.
Biography and Career :
John and Carolyn Garth are her parents and they have three kids from other marriage each: Johnny, Chuck, Lisa, Cammie, Wendy and Lynn. She began by taking dance lessons and as a model in Arizona.
In 1987 she was discovered by a scout and so she started her acting career and moved to Los Angeles. She had acting lessons and then received the role of Erica McCray in the series "A Brand New Life".
The role of 'Kelly Taylor' on teen drama-series "Beverly Hills, 90210" on FOX brought her fame, popularity and success. She also played in "Watching the Detectives", "The Last Cowboy", "Secret Santa", "What I
Like About You" or :Girl, Positive".
On April 16, 1994 she married Daniel B. Clark. In November 1996 the couple got divorced. She remarried, this time to Peter Facinelli on January 20, 2001 and now they have three children: Luca Bella who was born in June 1997, Lola Ray, who was born in December 2002 and Fiona Eve Facinelli who was born in September 2006.
She is a beautiful, smart and talented person and has many fans everywhere.
- Height: 165 cm
- She is a vegetarian person.
- She was among VH1 Top 100 Greatest Teen Stars.
- She speaks Italian very well.
- Tiffani Thiessen is a good friend of hers.
- She likes horseback riding, gardening, housekeeping and caring for her children.
- "I never met a cow I didn't like."
- "The craziest thing I did to get a guy to notice me was going out with his best friend. It worked -- he did notice me -- but I don't recommend it."
- Girl, Positive (2007) (TV)
- American Dad! (1 episode, 2006)
- What I Like About You (71 episodes, 2002-2006)
- Secret Santa (2003) (TV)
- The Last Cowboy (2003) (TV)
- Watching the Detectives (2001) (TV)
- The $treet (8 episodes, 2000-2001)
- Beverly Hills, 90210 (292 episodes, 1990-2000)
- Telling You (1998) (uncredited)
- Sin City Spectacular (1 episode, 1998)
- My Brother's War (1997)
- A Loss of Innocence (1996) (TV)
- Power 98 (1996)
- An Unfinished Affair (1996) (TV)
- Biker Mice from Mars (1 episode, 1995)
- Falling for You (1995) (TV)
- Without Consent (1994) (TV)
- Lies of the Heart: The Story of Laurie Kellogg (1994) (TV)
- Star (1993) (TV)
- Melrose Place (3 episodes, 1992)
- A Brand New Life (6 episodes, 1989-1990)
- Just Perfect (1990) (TV)
- Teen Angel Returns (1990) TV Series
- Growing Pains (1 episode, 1989).
Jennie Garth Image : eonline.com
Jennie Garth News
Jennie Garth Lists