Jenna Bush (full name Jenna Welch Bush) was born on November 25, 1981 in Midland, Texas, USA. Besides being the daughter of the President George W. Bush
and First Lady Laura Bush, she and her twin sister are also known as the First twins.
Biography and Career :
She spent her childhood in many geographical zones like Dallas, Washington and Texas. She attended the Preston Hollow Elementary School while living in Preston Hollow, Dallas. After her family moved to Austin, Texas, where George Bush was a Governor, she attended St. Andrew's Episcopal School. The next one was Austin High School and she graduated in 2000.
She went to University of Texas in Austin and of course she became a member of the Kappa Alph
a Theta sorority. She received a degree in English and graduated in 2004.
She was a teacher at Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Freedom Public Charter School and UNICEF's Educational Policy Department in Latin America.
Jenna Bush was charged twice in 2001 with a misdemeanor of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
During the presidential campaign of her father against John Kerry, she and her sister were involved in a so called "battle of the daughters" with Kerry's daughters.
- She has a twin sister, Barbara Pierce.
- Her mother's name is also Jenna.
- Her cousin, Lauren, is a fashion model.
- In the British version of the FHM magazine she was placed on the 17th place in the most eligible bachelorette category.
- "We [work] really hard to make sure we accomplish everything we want in life, but we don't think about being the president's daughter; we don't think about that, really."
- "I'm sure there were times when I wish I had thought, 'Gosh, that might really embarrass mom and dad,' but our parents didn't raise us to think about them. They're very selfless and they wanted us to have as normal of a college life as possible."
Jenna Bush's Dates :
William Bridges (2001)
Henry Hager (2004)
Gonzalez Palazzo (2006)
Jenna Bush Image : servihoo.com
Jenna Bush News
Jenna Bush Lists