Jemima Khan (birth name Jemima Marcelle Goldsmith) was born on January 30, 1974 in London, England. She is a UNICEF ambassador and also famous for her marriage with Imran Khan, a cricketer.
Biography and Career :
She comes from a wealthy family. At first her parents weren't married, but after their second child was born in 1975 they got married. She attended Francis Holland School Clarence Gate and Bristol University.
In 1995 she met her future husband, Imran Khan, in a nightclub. She converted to Islam and in May they got married in London. Suleiman is their first son and was born in 1997. After two years their second child, Qasim was born.
Living in Pakistan, she started several business such a as brand of tomato ketchup and the "Jemima Khan" fashion label. The commu
nity in Pakistan didn't want her there and she appeared in newspapers all the time, this causing damage to her marriage. Another bomb for her marriage came when it was said that her husband had a child with Sita White. He denied everything. In 2003 she went to the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London to get a Master's degree. In June 2004 it was announced that she had divorced.
She had a relationship with famous actor Hugh Grant until February 2007.
- Her parents are Sir James Goldsmith and Lady Annabel Vane-Tempest-Stewart.
- She has two brothers, Zac and Ben.
- She also has 5 half-siblings from his father: Isabel, Alix, Manes, Jethro and Charlotte and 3 from her mother: Rupert, Robin Birley and India Jane Birley.
- Her fashion label was closed in 2001.
- After the divorce her children spend time in England with their mother and also in Pakistan with the father.
- "I think the fact that I was very young made it easier to adjust and fit in. Certainly, I couldn't make a change like that now."
- "I had to over-conform, and I had to make a double effort to be seen to do the right thing, because I was a foreigner with a Jewish background. I was his Achilles heel, politically, and he has a reputation for being honest and straightforward and uncorrupt. So a way of attacking him was to attack me."
- "I like comfort and elegance with a bit of glamour thrown in."
- "I think the world of politics is pretty sleazy."
Jemima Khan Image : tribuneindia.com
Jemima Khan Lists