Jeff Gordon (birth name Jeffrey Michael Gordon) was born on August 4, 1971 in Vallejo, California, USA. He is a professional race car driver.
Biography and Career :
His parents' names are Carol Ann Bickford and William Grinnell Gordon of Vacaville. He had spent part of his childhood in Pittsboro, Indiana. Then he became a race driver and won the NASCAR Winston Cup four times, in 1995, 1997, 1998 and 2001.
In 1991 he went to USAC Silver Crown and became the youngest driver to win the title. After two years, in 1993 he was named Rookie of the Year and after five years was chosen one of NASCAR's 50 Greatest Drivers.
In 2004 he was the winner of the Brickyard 400. He is a talented driver and his career is a successful one.
On November 26, 1994 he married Jennifer Brooke S
ealy. In June 2003 the couple divorced. He remarried on November 7, 2006 this time to Ingrid Vandebosch. They have one child, Ella Sofia.
His fans are everywhere and they support their idol. This means a lot to him and there's no doubt he will have a long and successful career. We wish him all the best and hope he will suffer no injuries!
- Height: 173 cm
- His nicknames are Wonder Boy and Rainbow Warrior.
- In 1997 he was among "People" Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People.
- "I don't feel I'm a step above anyone on this team. I'm just another link in the chain."
- "So much of my life is spent just focused on driving race cars."
- 2007 Pennsylvania 500 (2007) (TV)
- NASCAR Nextel Cup Allstate 400 (2007) (TV).
Jeff Gordon's Dates :
Jennifer Brooke (1994 - 2003)
Amanda Church (2002)
Ingrid Vandebosch (2006 - now)
Jeff Gordon Image : msnbc.msn.com
Jeff Gordon Articles
Jeff Gordon Lists