Jeff Bezos (full name Jeffrey Preston Bezos) was born on January 12, 1964 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. He is a famous person for being founder and CEO of Amazon.com.
Biography and Career :
His mother was young when she had Jeff and she remained married to his father only one year. They got divorced and in 1969 she married Miguel Bezos. They moved to Houston, Texas. He studied at the River Oaks Elementary in Houston, Miami Palmetto Senior High School and Princeton University.
After he finished his studies he worked in the computer science field and worked on building a network for international trade for a company known as Fitel. Then he went to work for D. E. Shaw & Co.
In 1994 he got a great idea and created Amazon.com. Since then he became a successful, famous and
wealthy man. He is also the founder of Blue Origin, a human spaceflight startup company.
Artificial artificial intelligence or AAI is a term that he coined and is the underlying principle behind Amazon Mechanical Turk. In 2007 his wealth was estimated at $8.7 billion.
He is a very intelligent person and this has helped him very much in becoming what he is today. We are sure he will continue showing what he is capable of because he still has many to prove.
- "Work hard, have fun, make history."
- "I'm going to go do this crazy thing. I'm going to start this company selling books online."
- "I knew that if I failed I wouldn't regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is never trying."
- "I think it's always hard to know why you're drawn to a particular thing. I think part of it is, if you have a facility with that thing, of course it's satisfying to do it and so in a way that's self-reinforcing."
- "We've got thousands of investors counting on us. And we're a team of thousands of employees all counting on each other. That's fun."
- Tooth Fairy (2004).
Jeff Bezos Image : referenceforbusiness.com
Jeff Bezos Lists