Jeanette Biedermann was born on February 22, 1981 in Berlin, Federal Republic of Germany. She is a singer and actress.
Biography and Career :
Bernd and Marion are her parents' names. When she was only six years old she took part in the Circus Lilliput in Berlin. Between 1999 and 2003 she had had a contract with Polydor and after that signed with Kuba Music / Universal.
Besides being a singer and songwriter she is an actress too and she is famous and popular especially in Germany. In 2000 she released her first album called "Enjoy!" and since then released another five more.
Some of her singles are "Go Back", "How It's Got to Be/No Style!", "Rock My Life", "It's Over Now", "No Eternity","Run with Me", "The Infant Light", "Bad Girls Club" or "Endless Love".
She is plann
ing to marry Jorg Weisselberg, in the summer of the year 2007. During the years she received many awards including Bravo Otto (Silver) for "Best Female Singer", ECHO for "Female Artist National", Woman Of The Year (Maxim) or FHM "Sexiest Woman In The World".
She is a beautiful, talented and intelligent woman and there's no doubt her successful career will continue many years from now (2007).
- Height: 159 cm
- Her nickname is Jeany.
- She was placed on the fifth place in "FHM Germany" searching the "100 Unsexiest Women 2006".
- "Every one of my songs is a special song for me."
- "I'm a positive person, and try to make the best from everything."
- 2000 Enjoy!
- 2001 Delicious
- 2002 Rock My Life
- 2003 Break on Through
- 2004 Merry Christmas
- 2006 Naked Truth.
- ProSieben Mi¤rchenstunde, Die (1 episode, 2007)
- Tatort (1 episode, 2007)
- 50 Jahre Bravo - Die grosste Geburtstagsparty des Jahres (2006) (TV)
- Pastewka (1 episode, 2006)
- Total Request Live (1 episode, 2004)
- Liebe ohne Ri¼ckfahrschein (2004) (TV)
- Hai-Alarm auf Mallorca (2004) (TV)
- Echo - Deutscher Musikpreis (1 episode, 2003)
- Kleine Eisbar, Der (2001) (voice)
- Gute Zeiten, schlechte Zeiten (2 episodes, 1999-2004).
Jeanette Biedermann Image : weltimkino.de
Jeanette Biedermann Lists