Jean Toomer (Nathan Pinchback Toomer) was born on Wednesday, December 26, 1894 in Washington and he was a famous author from United States of Quaker religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Dec 26, Jean was a Capricorn.
- his ethnicity: Multiracial.
- his mother's name: Nina Pinchback.
- his father's name: Nathan Toomer.
He attended the University of Wisconsin.
Jean dated Margery Latimer (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Marjorie Content (wife).
He died on Thursday, March 30, 1967, in Doylestown; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Cane.
Jean Toomer Lists
|Jean Toomer Videos
Book Review No. 1: Cane by Jean Toomer
|Jean Toomer Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :