Jay Berwanger (John Jay Berwanger) was born on Tuesday, May 19, 1914 in Dubuque and he was a famous football player from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on May 19, Jay was a Taurus.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his father's name: John Berwanger.
He attended the University of Chicago.
Jay dated Philomela Baker (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Jane Fulton Temple (wife).
He died on Wednesday, June 26, 2002, in Oak Brook; cause of death: cancer - lung.
Famous Why : First Heisman Trophy winner.
Jay Berwanger Lists
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 04 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :