Janeane Garofalo was born on September 28, 1964 in Newton, New Jersey, USA. She is an actress who appeared in more than eighty movies until now (2007).
Biography and Career :
Carmine Garofalo is her mother's name. She studied at the Madison High School in Madison, New Jersey and the Providence College, which is a Catholic college in Rhode Island. Besides being an actress he is a writer, comedian and political activist.
She is a very intelligent woman who managed to become very successful and popular. In the 1980's she started her career as comedian and since then had won many awards and honors which prove how capable she is.
She was seen on several television shows and as host of some events. Some of the movies she played in are "The Truth About Cats and Dogs", "Jerry Ma
guire", "Reality Bites", "Bye Bye Love", "Now and Then", "Cop Land", "Wet Hot American Summer", "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion", "Dogma", "The Cable Guy", "Half-Baked", "Mystery Men", "The Wild", "Team America: World Police" and "Clay Pigeons".
On August 16, 1992 she married Robert Cohen. Now they are separated. In 1996 she was one of the hosts of MTV Movie Awards and the other was Ben Stiller. She has liberal political views. In 2004 she was offered the job as co-host of Air America Radio's new show The Majority Report and she accepted it.
- Height: 155 cm
- She is a vegetarian person.
- Until now she has fifteen tattoos on her body.
- She has Italian and Irish origins.
- "I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth."
- "It's criminal to be a fat woman in this society, and it offends me. I'm sorry, but I can't relate to Friends. I think it's an above-average sitcom, but it's all about hair, clothes, and [Jennifer] Aniston's nipples."
Janeane Garofalo Image : betterthanfudge.com
Janeane Garofalo Lists