James Blunt (birth name James Hillier Blount) was born on February 22, 1974 in Tidworth, Wiltshire, England, UK. He is a talented and famous musician.
Biography and Career :
He studied at the Elstree School, Woolhampton and Harrow, which is a large and well-known public school for boys and had served in the army four years and a half.
In 2004 he released his first album called "Back to Bedlam". His other two albums were released in 2006 "Chasing Time: The Bedlam Sessions" and in 2007 "All the Lost Souls".
He also studied at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst and was at first commissioned officer in the Life Guards regiment, a unit of the Household Cavalry of the British Army and then Captain and an armored reconnaissance officer in the NATO peacekeeping force in Kosovo
Besides being a singer and songwriter he also plays the piano and guitar. The genres he is singing are Rock, Pop rock, Soul rock, Folk rock and Folk pop. In 2006 he was the winner of Brit Awards for "Best Pop Act" and "Best British Male".
"You're Beautiful", "Goodbye My Lover" and "1973" are three of his most famous singles, all of them being situated on the first position of the charts in Europe, United States, United Kingdom or Canada
He is a successful musician who has millions of fans and supporters worldwide. As a successful man that he is, he has many female fans too.
- Height: 170 cm
- Emily Blunt
, the actress, is not related to him.
- "I think sensitive is the wrong description of me. I'm British, actually, so quite bad at expressing myself in conversation, as any ex-girlfriend will tell you. I'm probably emotionally stunted."
- "I don't think about Norfolk as I write songs."
- "It's always nice to be able to capture your life's experiences in a song and hold the emotion in that way."
- "Things take a long time, but when it's right things move fast."
- 2004 Back to Bedlam
- 2006 Chasing Time: The Bedlam Sessions (DVD/CD)
- 2007 All the Lost Souls.
James Blunt's Dates :
Petra Nemcova (2005 - 2007)
Lindsay Lohan (2007)
Paris Hilton (2007)
James Blunt Image : rollingstone.com
James Blunt Articles
James Blunt Lists