Isabelle Boulay was born on July 6, 1972 in Sainte-Felicite, Gaspesie, Quebec, Canada. She is a talented singer.
Biography and Career :
She is a pop singer who began her career after some friends registered her at the Petite-Vallee song festival. She didn't know about that but still accepted to perform after finding out. Her appearance turned out a success.
One year after she participated at the Granby song festival and was the happy winner. This way she became popular and in 1996 released her first album called "Fallait pas". Besides this album she released another seven live and studio albums.
She is a great singer who is now popular especially in Canada. In 2001 she was the winner of Victoires de la musique, discovery of the year for artist and album. Some of her sing
les are "J'enrage", "Je t'oublierai, je t'oublierai", "La lune", "Parle-moi", "Sans toi" or "C'est quoi, c'est l'habitude".
She has many fans and they support and respect her work and encourage her to continue doing this good job. We are sure she will continue having success and be remarked worldwide.
- "When I sing, it's an answer to a need, to a necessity. It's as if I never had the choice. I must sing."
- "The ideal song is one that happens in the instant you're living in. It's a song that talks to you of something that you're living through."
- Coeur a ses raisons, Le (2 episodes, 2006)
- Fureur du samedi, La (1 episode, 2002).
- 1996 Fallait pas
- 1998 Etats d'amour
- 2000 Scenes d'amour (live)
- 2000 Mieux qu'ici bas
- 2002 Au moment d'etre a vous (live)
- 2002 Ses plus belles histoires
- 2004 Tout un jour
- 2005 Du temps pour toi (live).
Isabelle Boulay Image : french-music.org
Isabelle Boulay Lists