Ioana Valentina Boitor was born in Satu Mare, Romania. She is a famous Romanian top model.
Biography and Career :
She studied at the "Mihai Eminescu" High School in Satu Mare with specialization in Mathematics-Informatics.
Ioana Valentina Boitor was a national champion at basketball with her school's basketball team in the 6th, 7th and 8th grade.
Her first contact with modeling was in the year of 2003 when she was discovered by a local modelling agent at a basketball competition.
She plans to graduate the high school and go for higher education at the Architecture College.
Ioana Valentina Boitor participated, together with the Miss World 2006 winner, Tatana Kucharova, from Czech Republic a
t the Elite Model Look international finals for charitable causes.
Ioana Valentina Boitor was titled Miss Southern Europe and she was placed second at the the 56th Miss World pageant that took place on September 30, 2006 in Warsaw, Poland.
When the Miss World contest took place her parents went to Warsaw with Valentina and they supported her until the end. After she got off the stage they congradulated her.
After the remarcable result at Miss World contest she recieved contract offers with many modelling agencies, one of them being "Elite Models Management" from Paris.
- "Once you started something, you just have to keep on going."
- "My career comes first."
- "I have a sportive spirit, I like sports very much."
- "I practiced basketball and it helped me very much."
- "I dont have a boyfriend and no time for it."
- Height: 178 cm
- Measurements: 86/60/90
- She would like to meet Mr. Traian Basescu, the President of Romania.
- She visited Hungary and Austria.
- She likes playing basketball, modern dance, listening to R & B and swimming.
- She also enjoys painting.
- She promised Alexandrei Coliban from the Face 2 Face Model Management Agency that she won't become a girl with "fite".
- Her favorite food is anything healthy.
- She doesn't have a boyfriend. Ioana Valentina Boitor Image : missworld.tv