Hunter Tylo (birth name Deborah Jo Hunter) was born on July 3, 1962 in Fort Worth, Texas, USA. She is a popular actress.
Biography and Career :
She studied at the Springtown High and the New York's Fordham University. She spent part of her childhood in Springtown, Texas. In 1980 she started her acting career and the role of Dr. Taylor Hayes Marone on "The Bold and the Beautiful" made her a famous and popular actress.
She started with roles in soap operas and some of them were in "All My Children" or "Days of Our Lives". In 1996 she decided to leave "The Bold and the Beautiful" and signed a contract with Aaron Spelling for "Melrose Place".
She was pregnant and so he decided to fire her but she didn't give p and sued him. This way she won almost five million dollars. Other
movies where she was seen are "Longshot", "A Place Called Home", "Down and Derby" or "Hammerhead: Shark Frenzy".
Her last project is "Highway 101". We are sure that she will continue doing a great job. On July 16, 1980 she married Tom Morehart. They have one child and after four years of marriage they divorced.
In July 1987 she remarried, this time to Michael Tylo. They have three children and filed for divorce. She appeared in many commercials and advertisements and has many fans.
- Height: 168 cm
- In 1998 she was among People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people in the world.
- Elizabeth, Jay and Cliff are her brothers and sister.
- Tom Cruise and Thomas Gibson share the same birthday.
- "She just wanted me to grow up and be a little lady, because that's the Southern thing to do. So she sent me to charm school."
- Highway 101 (2007)
- The Bold and the Beautiful (572 episodes, 1992-2007)
- Hammerhead: Shark Frenzy (2005) (TV)
- Down and Derby (2005)
- They Are Among Us (2004) (TV)
- A Place Called Home (2004) (TV)
- She Spies (1 episode, 2003)
- Longshot (2000)
- Diagnosis Murder (1 episode, 1997)
- Baywatch (1 episode, 1996)
- Burke's Law (2 episodes, 1994-1995)
- The Maharaja's Daughter (1994) (mini) TV Series
- Zorro (1 episode, 1990)
- Days of Our Lives (1 episode, 1989-1990)
- Final Cut (1988)
- All My Children (1 episode, 1985-1987)
- The Initiation (1984).
Hunter Tylo Image : entrederm.com
Hunter Tylo Lists