Hugh Hefner (full name Hugh Marston Hefner) was born on April 9, 1926 in Chicago, Illinois, USA. He was the one who founded Playboy magazine and now (2007) he is a majority owner of Playboy Enterprise Inc.
Biography and Career :
He studied at the Steinmetz High School and spent part of his childhood at his parents' farm in Nebraska. After he finished high school he served in the U.S. Army in World War II. He studied at the Northwestern University one semester and then the University of Illinois.
At first he worked as a copywriter for Esquire but when he wanted 5$ more at his salary and was denied decided to leave. Besides being the founder of Playboy he is editor-in-chief and Chief Creative Officer of Playboy Enterprises.
He is a great man that had a brilliant idea and b
ecame one of the most famous men on Earth. During the years he was seen in many magazines, television shows and even as actor in some movies.
On June 25, 1949 he married Mildred Williams. In 1959 the couple divorced. They have two children: Christie Hefner and David Paul. His second marriage was with Kimberley Conrad and it happened on July 1, 1989. They separated ten years later and have two children: Cooper Hefner and Marston Hefner.
- Height: 175 cm
- His nickname is Hef.
- Keith Hefner s his brother.
- He and Jenna Jameson have the same birthday.
- "I never intended to be a revolutionary. My intention was to create a mainstream men's magazine that included sex in it. That turned out to be a very revolutionary idea."
- "Playboy exploits sex the way Sports Illustrated exploits sports."
- Las Vegas (1 episode, 2003)
- Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV (2000)
- In Search of James Bond with Jonathan Ross (1995) (TV)
- History of the World: Part I (1981)
- Freiheit fi¼r die Liebe (1969)
- Burke's Law (1 episode, 1965).
Hugh Hefner Image : brightcove.vo.llnwd.net
Hugh Hefner News