Howard Stern was born on January 12, 1954 in Roosevelt, Long Island, New York, USA. He is a media mogul, actor, television and radio personality.
Biography and Career :
He studied at the South Side High School in Rockville Centre, NY and the Boston University. Bern and Ray Stern are his parents' names. His career started when he became a disc jockey at WNTN in Newton, Massachusetts and then he was program director for WRNW. Then he moved to Hartford, Connecticut at WCCC-FM and WCCC-AM.
In 1982 he went back to NBC's flagship AM radio station, WNBC Radio, but after three years was fired. In 2004 he signed a contract with Sirius. During all these years he appeared in magazines and television shows and became a successful person. He wrote two books, Private Parts and Miss Amer
On June 4, 1978 he married Alison. They have three children: Emily Beth who was born in 1983, Debra Jennifer who was born in 1986 and Ashley Jade who was born in 1993. In 2001 they got divorced.
Now (2007) he is hosting The Howard Stern Show, four days a week from Monday to Thursday on Howard 100, which is a Sirius Satellite Radio station. He and Beth Ostrosky got engaged on February 13, 2007.
- Height: 196 cm
- His nicknames are "King of All Media", How or The Howard.
- He had obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- In 1995 he was placed on the first position in Mr. Blackwell's Worst Dress List.
- He has Austrian and Hungarian origins.
- At Japanese Shotokan Karate he has the brown belt.
- In 2006 he was placed on the 7th place in the annual Forbes magazine Celebrity 100 list.
- "I am the King of All Media."
- "I can't imagine a world without me. You poor people. I can't imagine that this is the end of the world for Howard Stern. I mean, I'm so wonderful. If there was a God how could he let me die? The world needs me."
- Private Parts (1997)
- Ryder P.I. (1986).
Howard Stern Image : msnbc.msn.com
Howard Stern News
Howard Stern Lists