Holly Marie Combs was born on December 3, 1973 in San Diego, California, USA. She is a talented actress.
Biography and Career :
She studied at the Professional Children's School N.Y. Her mother's name is Lauralei Combs. At the end of the 1980's she began her career with minor roles in movies like "Born on the Fourth of July" and continued in films such as "Simple Men", "Chain of Desire" and "Dr. Giggles". She became popular after she had the role of Tom Skerritt's daughter on "Picket Fences", a television drama series in 1992 and as Piper Halliwell on the magical series "Charmed".
On February 28, 1993 she married Bryan Travis Smith. In 1997 they divorced. In February 2004 she remarried, this time to David W. Donoho. The couple has two children: Finley Arthur Donoho, born in
April 2004 and Riley Edward Donoho, born in October 2006.
She is a wonderful woman and actress and we are sure she will continue her acting career with success. Her fans are numerous and they can't wait to see her new roles and other projects of hers. They encourage the actress and support her. There's no doubt she is a star at Hollywood and has both men and women admire her work and talent.
- Height: 160 cm
- When she has free time she likes gardening and horseback riding.
- She loves animals and has many pets, including horses, fish, dogs, rabbits and birds.
- She was placed on the 62nd position in FHM's 100 sexiest women countdown in 2002.
- Among her favorite food are the Italian food, salami, bacon and cheeseburgers.
- "I was the angriest little person imaginable. I woke up with a frown every morning. I barely talked, wore black all the time and had some serious teenage rebellion years."
- Charmed (179 episodes, 1998-2006)
- See Jane Date (2003) (TV)
- Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder (1997) (TV)
- Relativity (1 episode, 1997)
- Daughters (1997) (TV)
- Picket Fences (87 episodes, 1992-1996)
- Sins of Silence (1996) (TV)
- A Reason to Believe (1995)
- A Perfect Stranger (1994) (TV)
- Chain of Desire (1992)
- Dr. Giggles (1992)
- Simple Men (1992)
- Born on the Fourth of July (1989) (uncredited)
- New York Stories (1989) (uncredited)
- Sweet Hearts Dance (1988)
- Walls of Glass (1985) (uncredited).
Holly Marie Combs Image : poster.net
Holly Marie Combs Lists
Holly Marie Combs Pictures