Holly Brook was born on February 23, 1986 in Mazomanie, Wisconsin, USA. She is a young musician.
Biography and Career :
She is a talented singer and songwriter who started her career not long ago. At only six years old she performed along her mother in a mother-daughter duo called Generations. She studied at the Wisconsin Heights High School. In 2001 she founded her first band and their first appearance was at the Concourse Hotel Bar in Madison. After two years she decided to go to Los Angeles
and there she met Jon Ingoldsby, who is a producer.
She made a demo tape that impressed everybody in the music industry. In 2004 she signed a contract with Machine Shop Recordings with the help of guitarist Brad D
elson from Linkin Park
. Then in June 2006 she released her debut album, "Like Blood Like Honey". She also collaborated at Brie Larson
's debut album "Finally Out Of P.E." and Mike Shinoda's solo project, "Fort Minor" and its album "The Rising Tied" in 2005.
Some of her singles were used as soundtracks for movies and television shows. She is a talented woman and there's no doubt her career won't stop here. She has many fans and they encourage her and support her projects.
- "I played trumpet in school once because I joined band because a cute boy played trumpet too. And I was really bad at trumpet."
- "Music and performing are what I love. If I can do that for the rest of my life, I'll be happy."
- 2006 Like Blood Like Honey.
Self Filmography :
- WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour (1 episode)
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (1 episode, 2006).
Holly Brook Image : mtv.com
Holly Brook Lists