Hilary Rhoda (real name Hilary St Claire) was born on April 6, 1987 in Chevy Chase, Maryland. She is famous supermodel.
Biography and Career :
She studied at the Holy Cross, which is a Catholic all-girls' school in Maryland. During the high school years she was part of the field hockey and lacrosse teams thanks to her height and athletic body. Then she became a model and soon a famous one. Until now (2007) she had worked and modeled for famous designers and fashion houses like Balenciaga, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Donna Karan, Gucci and Ralph Lauren.
She was seen on the cover of magazines such as Vogue, W, Numero and Dazed and Confused. She also appeared in haute couture shows for Christian Dior couture, Marc Jacobs and others. Since January 2007 she is the face of Estee L
auder. In 2006 some say she has earned 12 million dollars and was placed on the 12th place in World's 15 Top-Earning Supermodels of Forbes magazine. She has signed a contract with IMG.
Her fans are everywhere and she is a famous woman, not only for her body but also for her brain. We are sure she will have a successful career from now on too and we will se her on the runways many years from now.
- Height: 180 cm
- Measurements: 86/61/86
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Shoe Size: 40
- Agencies: IMG Models - New York
- She likes field hockey.
- Abercrombie & Fitch, Balenciaga, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared2, Donna Karan, Emanuel Ungaro, Givenchy, Gucci, Just Cavalli, Pucci, Ralph Lauren Blue label, Valentino.
Magazine Covers :
- France: 'Vogue' - August 2006; 'Numero' - May 2007
- Italy: 'Vogue' - June & September 2006
- Korea: 'W' - March 2006; 'Vogue' - November 2006
- UK: 'Dazed and Confused' - June 2006
- US: 'Vogue' - May 2007.
Fashion Shows :
- Spring/Summer 2006
- Haute Couture - Spring/Summer 2006
- Fall/Winter 2006
- Haute Couture - Fall/Winter 2006
- Spring/Summer 2007
- Haute Couture - Spring/Summer 2007
- Fall/Winter 2007.
Hilary Rhoda Image : infoseek.co.jp
Hilary Rhoda Lists