Henry M. Wriston
Henry M. Wriston (Henry Merritt Wriston) was born on Thursday, July 04, 1889 in Laramie and he was a famous educator from United States of Methodist religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jul 04, Henry M. was a Cancer.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Jennie Amalia Atcheson.
- his father's name: Henry Lincoln Wriston.
Henry M. Wriston had studied at Central High School, Springfield, MA and then he attended the BA Medieval History, Wesleyan University (in 1911).
Henry M. dated Ruth Colton Bigelow (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Marguerite Woodworth (wife).
He died on Tuesday, March 07, 1978, in New York City; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : President of Brown University.
Henry M. Wriston Lists
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :