Heath Ledger was born on April 4, 1979 in Perth, Western Australia. He is a famous Australian actor.
Biography and career :
He studied at the Guildford Grammar, which is a private all-boys school. Sally and Kim are his parents' names. In 1990 he was a player of Kalamunda Field Hockey team back. At sixteen years old he began his acting career.
In 1996 he made his debut in "Blackrock". Then he appeared in "10 Things I Hate about You", "Two Hands", "The Patriot", "Monster's Ball", "A Knight's Tale", "Ned Kelly", "The Order" and "The Grimm Brothers". Fame came rapidly and now he is a successful actor. He had roles in "Brokeback Mountain" or "I'm Not There" and both of them were great successes. With "Brokeback Mountain" he received a "Best Actor in a Drama" Golden Globe nominat
He had a romantic relationship with Lisa Zane. Between 2000 and 2001 he dated Heather Graham. Naomi Watts was his next girlfriend, until 2004. Now (2007) he has a daughter with Michelle Williams. She was born in October 2005 and her name is Matilda Rose Ledger.
- Height: 185 cm
- In 2001 he was among People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People.
- Hugo Weaving has the same birthday as he does.
- He has Irish and Scottish origins.
- The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus (2009)
- The Dark Knight (2008)
- I'm Not There (2007)
- Candy (2006)
- Casanova (2005)
- Brokeback Mountain (2005)
- The Brothers Grimm (2005)
- Lords of Dogtown (2005)
- The Order (2003)
- Ned Kelly (2003)
- The Four Feathers (2002)
- Monster's Ball (2001)
- A Knight's Tale (2001)
- The Patriot (2000)
- Roar (13 episodes, 1997-2000)
- Two Hands (1999)
- 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
- Home and Away (1988) TV Series (unknown episodes, 1997)
- Paws (1997)
- Blackrock (1997)
- Sweat (1 episode, 1996)
- Ship to Shore (1993) TV Series (unknown episodes)
- Clowning Around (1992).
- "I only do this because I'm having fun. The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away. I wasn't going to have fun doing a teen movie again.... I don't want to do this for the rest of my life....I don't want to spend the rest of my youth doing this in this industry. There's so much I want to discover." - Vanity Fair (August 2000)
- "I prefer to date older women because they don't try to act older like younger girls but because they try to act younger."
- "It's a little uncomfortable doing love scenes in armor, but, you know, when the heat's on, the heat's on."
Heath Ledger Image : lycos.co.uk
Heath Ledger Articles
Heath Ledger News
Heath Ledger Lists