Gretchen Wilson was born on the 26th of June 1973 in Pocahontas, Illinois, USA and is he is a famous musician.
Biography and Career :
In 2004 she was awarded as breakthrough artist at the 32nd Annual American Music Awards.
This was also the year when she released her debut solo album, "Here for the Party".
Besides this album she released another two more until now: "All Jacked Up" and "One of the Boys".
She is not only a singer she is a guitarist and songwriter too.
With her talent she charmed million people and they support her projects.
She and Mike Penner are parents of Grace Frances Penner.
Some of her singles are "Redneck Woman", "Here for the Party", "Homewrecker", "All Jacked Up" or "California Girls".
She is the winner of a Grammy Award for Best Country Female V
ocal Performance in 2004.
Other awards she had won are CMA Female Vocalist of the Year, ACM Top Female Vocalist, ACM Top New Artist and CMA Horizon Award.
She has a contract with Epic Records/Columbia Records.
There's no doubt she is a great musicians and the prizes she had won are a clue to that.
We can't wait to hear her new singles and hope to see her on tours often.
- Her nickname is Redneck Woman
- She loves animals and has a dog
- 2004 Here for the Party
- 2005 All Jacked Up
- 2007 One of the Boys
- Christmas in Washington (2006) (TV)
- MuzikMafia TV (2005) TV Series
- "It became apparent to me really fast that I wasn't going to be able to make a living and pay my bills playing on Broadway."
- "Each man creates his own destiny. It's up to you what you're going to do with your life. It's not up to anybody else."
Gretchen Wilson Image Source : songwriteruniverse.com
Gretchen Wilson Lists