Goldie Hawn was born on the 21st of November 1945 in Washington, District of Columbia, USA. She is a famous actress.
Biography and Career :
Goldie Jeanne Hawn was born on November 21, 1945, in Washington, D.C, U.S. She is an American actress, film director, producer, and occasional singer.
Hawn has a sister, Patricia; a brother, Edward, died before she was born. Her father was Presbyterian and her mother was Jewish, the daughter of immigrants from Hungary; Hawn was raised in Judaism.
He began her acting career as a cast member of the short-lived situation comedy Good Morning, World during the 1967-1968 television season. Shortly after she had a role which brought her to international attention, was as one of the regular cast members on the 1968-1973 sketch comedy show, R
owan & Martin's Laugh-In.
In her first major film role, Cactus Flower (1969), Hawn won an Academy Award for best Supporting Actress as Walter Matthau’s suicidal fiancée, this event marked her film career took off. She starred in a string of above average and successful comedies starting with There's a Girl in My Soup. And Butterflies Are Free.
Hawn also hosted two television specials: Pure Goldie in 1971 and The Goldie Hawn Special in 1978. She’s popularity continued in the 1980s, starting off with another primetime variety special alongside actress and singer Liza Minnelli - Goldie and Liza Together, she got nominated for four primetime Emmys.
She posed for the cover of Playboy’s January 1985 issue, at the age of thirty-nine, which went on to be one of their highest selling issue.
Her career slowed down after leaving Hollywood in the late 1980s, but revived somewhat in 1990 with the action comedy Bird on a Wire
Why is Goldie Hawn Famous?
Goldie Hawn is Famous for her roles in Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, Private Benjamin, Foul Play, Wildcats, Overboard, Bird on a Wire, Death Becomes Her, The First Wives Club, The Banger Sisters, and Cactus Flower, for which she won the 1969 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Why do we love Goldie Hawn?
We love Goldie because of her work in the movie industry and because of her appearance in the Playboy magazine.
- Height: 168 cm
- In 1995 she was placed on the 71st position in Empire's magazine 100 Sexiest Stars in film history
- She is also a ballet dancer
- The Banger Sisters (2002)
- Town & Country (2001)
- The Out-of-Towners (1999)
- Everyone Says I Love You (1996)
- The First Wives Club (1996)
- Death Becomes Her (1992)
- HouseSitter (1992)
- CrissCross (1992)
- Deceived (1991)
- Bird on a Wire (1990)
- An Evening with... (1990) (TV)
- Overboard (1987)
- Wildcats (1986)
- Protocol (1984)
- Swing Shift (1984)
- Best Friends (1982)
- Seems Like Old Times (1980)
- Private Benjamin (1980)
- Viaggio con Anita (1979)
- Foul Play (1978) .... Gloria Mundy
- The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox (1976)
- Shampoo (1975)
- The Girl from Petrovka (1974)
- The Sugarland Express (1974)
- Butterflies Are Free (1972)
- $ (1971)
- There's a Girl in My Soup (1970)
- Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In (15 episodes, 1968-1970
- Cactus Flower (1969)
- Five the Hard Way (1969) (unconfirmed)
- The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band (1968)
- Good Morning, World (2 episodes, 1967)
- "I don't believe in complete honesty in a relationship. I think we have to keep our secrets. I think that secrets are an important part of keeping a relationship alive."
- "Monogamy is impossible these days for both sexes. I don't know anyone who's faithful or wants to be."
Goldie Hawn Image Source : cosmomovieawards.com
Goldie Hawn News
Goldie Hawn Lists