Gertrude B. Elion
Gertrude B. Elion (Gertrude Belle Elion) was born on Wednesday, January 23, 1918 in New York City and she was a famous scientist from United States of Jewish religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jan 23, Gertrude B. was an Aquarius.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Bertha Cohen Elion.
- her father's name: Robert Elion.
She attended the BS Chemistry, Hunter College (in 1937).
She died on Sunday, February 21, 1999, in Chapel; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Developed medicines for leukemia.
Gertrude B. Elion Lists
|Gertrude B. Elion Videos
1997 Lemelson-MIT Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient Gertrude ...
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 27 December '11
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :