George de Hevesy
George de Hevesy (Georg Charles von Hevesy) was born on Saturday, August 01, 1885 in Budapest and he was a famous chemist from Germany of Roman Catholic religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Aug 01, George de was a Leo.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Eugenie.
- his father's name: Louis de Hevesy.
George de Hevesy had studied at Gymnasium of the Piarist Order (in 1903) and then he attended the University of Budapest.
George de dated Pia Riis (wife).
He died on Tuesday, July 05, 1966, in Freiburg im Breisgau; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Radioisotope researcher.
George de Hevesy Lists
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 06 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :