Fernanda Motta was born on January 1, 1981 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She is a Brazilian supermodel.
Biography and Career :
Her family was a large one, with lots of kids and she is the youngest of them. She was spoiled and she loved spending time on the beach. The talent scouts found her when she was 16 years old on Guarapari Beach.
Appearing in the 2004 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition was an important move for her. Everyone admired her natural beauty and the Brazilian look. Her appearance in television commercials and advertisements brought her also money and fame. She appeared on the catwalk of Cia.Maritima, Gucci and Chanel and was seen in catalogues and magazines like Victoria's Secret catalogue, Calzedonia, Sports Illustrated, Glamour, Vogue, GQ, Cosmopolitan, Cl
audia, Marie Claire, Pantene, Spiegel catalog and ELLE.
She says that after her career has finished, she would like to go back in Brazil and have a nice happy family.
- Height: 178 cm
- Measurements: 86.5/63.5/89
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Shoe Size: 39
- Advertisements: Forum, Intimissimi, Pantene, Sinequanone
- Magazine Covers: US: 'Elle' - January 2004
- She likes hip hop music.
- "Life is really easy in Rio. Everybody works until four and then goes to the beach."
- "Tahiti's absolutely gorgeous. My favorite part of it is how blue the water gets. There's, like, 50 different shades."
- "I would not mind selling something with my name on it."
- Next Model Management - Paris
- Ace Models
- Mega Model Agency - Germany
- Mega Models - Miami
- Mega Models - Si£o Paulo.
- (1 episode, 2005) Yes, Dear
- 2001 Solo por hoy.
Fernanda Motta Image : fernandamotta.net
Fernanda Motta Lists