Fela Kuti (Fela Anikulapo Kuti) was born on Saturday, October 15, 1938 in Abeokuta and he was a famous musician from Nigeria.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Oct 15, Fela was a Libra.
- his ethnicity: Black.
- his mother's name: Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti.
- his father's name: Rev. Canon Israel Oludoton Ransome-Kuti.
He attended the Trinity College of Music, London (in 1962).
Fela dated Remi (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Sandra Smith (girlfriend).
He died on Saturday, August 02, 1997, in Lagos; cause of death: aids.
Famous Why : God of Afrobeat.
Fela Kuti Lists
|Fela Kuti Videos
Fela Kuti: Music Is A Weapon
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 06 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :