Federica Ridolfi was born on March 2, 1974 in Rome, Italy. She is a television personality and started an acting career.
Biography and Career :
During her childhood she used to practice dancing and when she was 17, she became a professional dancer.
In 1991 she was seen in "Bagaglino". "Beato tra le donne" and "Furore" are shows she appeared in between 1993 and 1997. One of her most important roles was in 2000 in "La Casa delle beffe". After three years, in 2003, she was given the role of Marina in "La Palestra". In the same year she appeared in "Ci vediamo in tribunale" and "Il Processo di Biscardi". "Quelli che...il calcio" is a television series she is famous for along with Simona Ventura. Between 2005 and 2006 she appeared in "Quelli che... aspettano".
She had worked
as a dancer in many Italian television shows.
In 2005, she posed and gave an interview for Maxim magazine.
Federica looks like an angel, she is brunette, she has special eyes and besides these,
she is intelligent and has many chances to be a great and famous actress in the future. Men and women admire her sexiness and beauty and in Italy she is already considered a sex symbol.
- Her father is Gianni Ridolfi.
- She is a sex bomb in her homeland.
- Hair Color: Dark Brown.
- "It is easier to meet a soccer player rather than a normal boy -- especially in Milan."
- "Knowing something of soccer, I know how to recognize the champions."
- Palestra, La (2003) (TV)
- Casa delle beffe, La (2000) (mini) TV Series
- Quelli che... il calcio (32 episodes, 2005-2006)
- Quelli che... aspettano (2001) TV Series (2005-2006).
Federica Ridolfi Image : trevigliobasket.it
Federica Ridolfi Lists
Federica Ridolfi Pictures