Eileen Ford (birth name Eileen Otte) was born on March 25, 1922 in Great Neck, New York, USA. She is the co-founder and executive of Ford Models, one of the most famous modeling agencies.
Biography and Career :
When she was a child she liked to read and her favorite subjects were travels and clothing. She had a great sense of beauty and later she became a model. Eileen Ford discovered soon that inside her was a businessperson and she could recognize easily a photogenic face. In 1946 together with her husband, Jerry Ford, Eileen came with the idea of creating a modeling agency.
In 1997 she appeared in the movie "Scratch the Surface" and three years later, in 2000 she produced the television series "Search for a Supermodel".
- Her husband is Jerry Ford.
- They have one daughter, Katie Ford.
- "There are two words in the modeling industry: Bones and body, body and bones."
- "The beautiful woman is the one who really knows herself-her face, her body, everything-and she makes the most of everything she's got."
Self Filmography :
- 2006 Pluck
- (1 episode, 2003) Style Star
- (1 episode, 2001) Celebrity Profile
- (2 episodes, 2001) Intimate Portrait
- 1997 Scratch the Surface.
Eileen Ford Image : en.wikipedia.org
Eileen Ford Lists