Edward Tylor (Edward Burnett Tylor) was born on Tuesday, October 02, 1832 in London and he was a famous anthropologist from England of Quaker religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Oct 02, Edward was a Libra.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Harriet Skipper.
- his father's name: Joseph Tylor.
- Brother : Alfred Tylor.
Edward dated Anna Fox (wife).
He died on Tuesday, January 02, 1917, in Wellington; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Founder of cultural anthropology.
Edward Tylor Lists
|Edward Tylor Videos
Robert and Tylor in an interview
|Edward Tylor Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :