Edward Titchener (Edward Bradford Titchener) was born on Friday, January 11, 1867 in Chichester and he was a famous psychologist from United States of Anglican/Episcopalian religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jan 11, Edward was a Capricorn.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Alice Field Habin Titchener.
- his father's name: John Titchener.
Edward Titchener had studied at Malvern College and then he attended the BA Physiology, Oxford University (in 1892).
Edward dated Sophie Bedlow (wife).
He died on Wednesday, August 03, 1927, in Ithaca; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Structural psychology.
Edward Titchener Lists
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :