Edward Lozzi (full name Edward Paul Lozzi) was born on Tuesday, March 08, 1960 and he is a famous Hollywood Publicist.
Edward dated Lana Clarkson and amongst other famous relationships was Anna Nicole Smith.
Mr Edward Lozzi owns a full-service public relations firm specializing in image development and media placement called "Edward Lozzi & Associates"; company founded in 1979. They offer a comprehensive, effective, and affordable alternative to high-priced companies, with a full range of services available.
Mr. Lozzi studied at DePaul High School in Wayne, New Jersey, the Delbarton School in Morristown, New Jersey, New York University's College of Insurance, and the Harvard Graduate Program for Advanced Studies in Management School of Business Administration.
He is a spo
rt lover and he also played football for the University of Tennessee's ALL-SEC and AP/UPI championship football team as an undergraduate.
His father's name is Virgil Paul Lozzi and he is the former Big Band saxophone star and real estate entrepreneur.
Short facts :
- The highlight of his career was being chosen to serve in the White House Press Office as an aide in the Advance Office 1989 to 1992.
- He was nominated and then chosen as 2001-2002 Publicist of the Year at the Irwin Awards for the Southern California Book Publicists Association.
- He is a member of the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Films which produces the annual Saturn Awards ceremony in Los Angeles.
- He is divorced and he has one son, called Brandon.
- Mr. Lozzi is a member of the Los Angeles Police Department's Anti-Graffiti Task Force.
- In 2006, Mr. Lozzi was asked to be a consultant to the City of Beverly Hills Public Library, one of the finest in the country.
- Mr. Lozzi resides in Los Angeles and New York City.
Mr. Edward Lozzi had an important role in publicity for the following films :
- Race With Destiny in 1997 (Casper Van Dien)
- Down the Barrel (Luke Perry)
- Trance (Trampas) (Tane McClure)