Edward Hoagland (Edward Morley Hoagland) was born on Wednesday, December 21, 1932 in New York City and he is a famous essayist from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Dec 21, Edward is a Sagittarius.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Helen Kelley Morley.
- his father's name: Warren Eugene Hoagland.
He attended the BA, Harvard University (in 1954).
Edward dated Amy J. Ferrara (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Marion Magid (wife).
Famous Why : The Courage of Turtles.
Edward Hoagland Lists
|Edward Hoagland Videos
GULF BREEZE 6 Richard Hoagland/Vance Davis Sept.2 1998 Pt 2
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 06 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :