Edna St. Vincent Millay
Edna St. Vincent Millay was born on Monday, February 22, 1892 in Rockland and she was a famous poet from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Feb 22, Edna St. Vincent was a Pisces.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Cora Lounella Buzzelle.
- her father's name: Henry Tollman Millay.
- Sisters : Norma, Kathleen.
She attended the Vassar College (in 1917).
Edna St. Vincent dated Eugen Jan Boissevain (husband) and amongst other amorous encounters was George Dillon (love affair).
She died on Thursday, October 19, 1950, in Austerlitz; cause of death: heart failure.
Famous Why : Renascence.
Edna St. Vincent Millay Lists
|Edna St. Vincent Millay Videos
The Lonely Tree
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 07 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :