Edmund Beecher Wilson
Edmund Beecher Wilson was born on Sunday, October 19, 1856 in Geneva and he was a famous biologist from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Oct 19, Edmund Beecher was a Libra.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Caroline Clark Wilson.
- his father's name: Isaac Wilson.
He attended the Antioch College.
Edmund Beecher dated Anne Maynard Kidder (wife).
He died on Friday, March 03, 1939, in New York City; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : The Cell in Development and Inheritance.
Edmund Beecher Wilson Lists
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :