E. B. White
E. B. White (Elwyn Brooks White) was born on Tuesday, July 11, 1899 in Mount Vernon and he was a famous author from United States of Christian religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jul 11, E. B. was a Cancer.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Jessie Hart White.
- his father's name: Samuel White.
He attended the BA, Cornell University (in 1921).
E. B. dated Katherine Sergeant Angell White (wife).
He died on Tuesday, October 01, 1985, in North Brooklin; cause of death: alzheimer's.
Famous Why : Charlotte's Web.
E. B. White Lists
|E. B. White Videos
Creative Quotations from E. B. White for Jul 11
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :