Dorothy Canfield Fisher
Dorothy Canfield Fisher (Dorothea Frances Canfield) was born on Monday, February 17, 1879 in Lawrence and she was a famous author from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Feb 17, Dorothy Canfield was an Aquarius.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Flavia Camp.
- her father's name: James Hulme Canfield.
She attended the BA, Ohio State University (in 1899).
Dorothy Canfield dated John Redwood Fisher (husband).
She died on Sunday, November 09, 1958, in Arlington; cause of death: stroke.
Famous Why : Understood Betsy.
Dorothy Canfield Fisher Lists
|Dorothy Canfield Fisher Videos
Creative Quotations from Dorothy Canfield Fisher for Feb 17
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 06 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :