Diora Baird was born on April 6, 1983 in Miami, Florida, USA. She was a model and now is an actress. She is well known for her large, natural chest.
Biography and Career :
She started a career as an actress thanks to her mother who enrolled her in an acting class. When she was 17 she went to Los Angeles to live there and to become an actress. She had different jobs as a clown at children's parties, caterer, waitress and pre-school teacher because she had to earn money. Diora became famous when she did a commercial for Guess. She was a model now, but still not an actress. The big day came when she filmed the nude scenes in "Wedding Crashers" in 2005. She also appeared on the cover of Playboy magazine in August 2005.
- "Everybody has a card that says they'r
e a producer. I learned very quickly that if a producer wants to have dinner with me, he doesn't want to cast me, he wants to f-- me. If he wants to call my manager and set up a meeting, then that's another thing."
- "It wasn't until in the last year and a half that I started making fun of myself and the fact that I have big boobs. I never really was comfortable with my large breasts. And I went to the plastic surgeon, and almost got a breast reduction. I didn't do it, thankfully."
- "You would think Owen is more wild and crazy when, in fact, Vince is insane. Every single take is something totally different. He had to do this tango thing with a rose in his mouth and he was taking off his clothes. He's hysterical!"
- She has saucy photo galleries, appeared in several lad magazines including FHM, Stuff, Maxim, Toro and Esquire (UK).
- Her mother was also a model.
- She lent her voice to the "Scarface" video game as one of Tony Montana's possible girlfriends.
- She was the vice president of her school's Thespian Society.
- "Young People F***ing" (2007)
- "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning" (2006)
- "Accepted" (2006)
- "South of Heaven" (2006)
- "Bachelor Party Vegas" (2006)
- "Hot Tamale" (2005)
- "Fiasco" (2005)
- "If Love Be Blind" (2005)
- "Wedding Crashers" (2005)
- "First Kiss" (2005)
- "Fifty Pills" (2005)
- "Brain Blockers" (2005)
- "Deep Down in Florida" (2004)
- "The Drew Carey Show" (2004).
Diora Baird Image : joblo.com
Diora Baird Lists