Diane Middlebrook (Diane Helen Wood) was born on Sunday, April 16, 1939 in Pocatello and she was a famous author from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Apr 16, Diane was an Aries.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Helen.
- her father's name: Thomas Wood.
- Sisters : Michole Nicholson, Colleen Dea.
She attended the Whitman College (transferred).
Diane dated Jonathan Middlebrook (husband) and amongst other amorous encounters was Ted Hughes & Sylvia Plath (husband).
She died on Saturday, December 15, 2007, in San Francisco; cause of death: cancer - unspecified.
Famous Why : Biographer of Anne Sexton.
Diane Middlebrook Lists
Diane Middlebrook Pictures
|Diane Middlebrook Videos
The Brawl Part Two
|Diane Middlebrook Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 07 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :