Diane Arbus (Diane Nemerov) was born on Wednesday, March 14, 1923 in New York City and she was a famous photographer from United States of Jewish religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Mar 14, Diane was a Pisces.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Gertrude Russek.
- her father's name: David Nemerov.
- Brother : Howard Nemerov.
Diane Arbus studied at Dalton School.
Diane dated Allan Arbus (husband).
She died on Monday, July 26, 1971, in New York City; cause of death: suicide.
Famous Why : Influential photographer.
Diane Arbus Lists
|Diane Arbus Videos
Fur:An imaginary portrait of Diane Arbus-trailer
|Diane Arbus Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 04 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :