Diana Trilling (Diana Rubin) was born on Friday, July 21, 1905 in New York City and she was a famous critic from United States of Jewish religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jul 21, Diana was a Cancer.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Helene Forbert Rubin.
- her father's name: Joseph Rubin.
She attended the Radcliffe College.
Diana dated Lionel Trilling (husband).
She died on Wednesday, October 23, 1996, in New York City; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Literary critic.
Diana Trilling Lists
|Diana Trilling Videos
Lionel Trilling Moral Obligation pt 1
|Diana Trilling Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :