Debbie Travis was born in Lancashire, England. She is a famous TV personality, interior designer and in the past was a model.
Biography and Career :
At first she was a fashion model and her career in the fashion world lasted 6 years. She attended the Art Collage and, helped by this and the experience from the modeling she became a television personality. She is the host of "Debbie Travis' Facelift" and "Debbie Travis' Painted House" and in 2006 she became host of "From The Ground Up with Debbie Travis" on Global TV. Debbie has a production company specialized in making documentaries.
In 1985 she met her husband, Hans Rosenstein, a television distributor. They fell in love and the wedding came after a short period. They moved to Montreal and after she redecorated their hous
e she noticed she was really good at it so she formed a business. She even did a video named "Decorative Paint Finishes Made Easy".
- She is married and has two sons, they all live in Montreal, Canada
- She and her husband are partners in the production company Whalley-Abbey Media which produces all the Debbie Travis-branded programs.
- Her television work received eleven Gemini nominations, three Gemini awards (in 2003 and 2005), the prestigious Crystal Award for Creative Excellence in 2004 and the McGill University Award for Person of the Year 2006.
- "Painted House" (1996) TV Series
- "Facelift" (2003) TV Series .... Host (Herself).
Debbie Travis Image : thespec.com
Debbie Travis Lists