Dani Evans (full name Danielle Evans) was born in 1986 in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. She is the winner of Cycle 6 of the America's Next Top Model contest.
Biography and Career :
Before being a model she worked as a babysitter. She tried her chance at the America's Next Top Model and won the contest because the judges loved her southern accent, funny personality and solid walk. Her disadvantage was a tooth-gap, but it was fixed after cosmetic dentistry. As a winner of the contest, she won a contract with CoverGirl and with Ford Modeling Agency. Some of the magazines in which she appeared are Elle, ElleGirl, Jewel Magazine, In Touch Weekly, Essence Magazine and Seventeen. She modeled for Ashro's catalogue. Dani Evans has walked the runway for Rock N' Style and on Barcelona's Br
idal Couture Week, Spring 2006.
- Height: 180 cm
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Ethnicity: African/American
- She was part of CoverGirl's campaign, "My Life as a Cover Girl".
- "I am so happy that I am in the position that I am in today. I'm a face of Cover Girl...I'm really looking forward to hitting those runways and magazines and everything."
- "I'm still the same person -- the same girl from the South. But I think now, people know my name. And it's great. The first time someone screamed when they saw me, it just cracked me up. It was so funny to me. It's great."
- "All I know now is that my new home is going to be in New York. I'm really excited. I have about two weeks at home in Little Rock, Arkansas and then I move to New York for good."
Magazine Appearances :
- Jewel Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
- Essence Magazine
Dani Evans Image : z.about.com
Dani Evans Lists