Cristina Ferrare was born on February 8, 1950 in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. She was a model and worked as a spokesperson for Max Factor Cosmetics.
Biography and Career :
At the age of 14 her family decided to move to Los Angeles, California. There she had the chance to follow a modeling and acting career. After a short time in LA a famous modeling agency offered her a contract she accepted. The 20th Century Fox film studios were also interested of her and signed a contract. She hosted many television shows and was the spokesperson for Max Factor Cosmetics for 10 years between 1966 and 1976.
Some of the TV shows for which she was a host are 'AM Los Angeles', 'Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus' and some of the books she wrote are 'Cristina Ferrare's Family Entertaining', 'Ok
ay', 'So I Don't Have a Headache' and 'Realistically Ever After'.
On April 19, 1969 she got married to Nicholas Thomas, but they divorced. Her next husband was John DeLorean, they married on May 8, 1973 and their marriage lasted until 1985. John and Cristina have two children. On April 20, 1985 she married Tony Thomopoulos, they have two children and they are still married.
- Measurements: 34B-25-36 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- For ten years she worked as a spokesperson for Max Factor Cosmetics.
- She co-hosted shows like "Home Show," "Incredible Sunday", "The Love Boat", "Vegas", "Home & Family" and "AM Los Angeles".
- She was chosen one of the Most Beautiful People over 50 by People Magazine.
- Some recommended her as a replacement host for Kathy Lee Gifford.
- She appeared on Oprah twice in 1998 and 2000.
- She also appeared on NBC's Dateline.
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus (2000) TV Series (2001)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Telltale Talk Show Host (1993) (TV)
- Dream On (1 episode, 1992)
- Fantasy Island (1 episode, 1983)
- Matt Houston (1 episode, 1982)
- Vega$ (2 episodes, 1978-1981)
- The Love Boat (2 episodes, 1981
- Sword of Justice (1 episode, 1978)
- A Double Life (1978) (TV)
- Mary, Mary, Bloody Mary (1975)
- J.W. Coop (1972)
- The Impossible Years (1968)
- The Weather Man (2005)
- Intimate Portrait (1 episode, 2001)
- E! True Hollywood Story (1 episode, 1997)
- Home & Family (1996) TV Series (unknown episodes)
- Incredible Sunday (1988) TV Series
- Night of 100 Stars II (1985) (TV).
Cristina Ferrare Image : usatoday.com
Cristina Ferrare Lists