Colin Farrell (full name Colin James Farrell) was born on May 31, 1976 in Castleknock, Dublin, Ireland. He is a famous Irish actor.
Biography and Career :
He has an elder brother and two elder sisters. His father is the famous football player - Eamon Farrell. While he was a child, Colin Farrell was dreaming of becoming as famous football player as his father and uncle. From the age of 12 he has been suffering from chronic insomnia. During high school, he changed plans, deciding to become an actor.
He joined the Drama School: "Dublin's Gaiety". He made his debut in "Drinking Crude". Colin Farrell is given the chance to use his Irish accent for the first time in "Daredevil" (2003). The same year he took the sixth place on the top of the Sexiest Person in the magazine "Compa
In 1999, Colin Farrell can be seen in the drama "The War Zone" and in the TV soap-opera "Love in the 21st Century". His idol, Al Pacino, called Colin Farrell "The greatest actor of his generation".
- He had relationships with Kim Bordenave (model) and Britney Spears (actress, musician; born on December 2, 1981).
- He was married to Amelia Warner (actress; born on June 4, 1982; married on July 17, 2001; filed for divorced in November 2001).
- His best role in a movie was as Roland Bozz in "Tigerland" (2000).
- He has a son.
- He is keen on making more family oriented films and is desperate to voice an animated character.
- He was confronted during filming for "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" show by Dessarae Bradford, the woman who in 2005 accused him of stalking her.
- He loves stripping off on camera.
- "Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me."
- "I think I'm still trying to find my feet as an actor. And I know it ain't brain surgery, but it confuses me and it comes between me and my sleep a lot."
- "I'm in no hurry to get anywhere. I don't have any plans. I don't have a map. If you did in this business, you'd destroy yourself."
- "I'm just a true Irish boy at heart."
- In Bruges (2008)
- Cassandra's Dream (2007)
- Pride and Glory (2007)
- Miami Vice (2006)
- Ask the Dust (2006)
- The New World (2005)
- "Scrubs" (1 episode, 2005)
- Alexander (2004)
- A Home at the End of the World (2004)
- Intermission (2003)
- S.W.A.T. (2003)
- Veronica Guerin (2003)
- Daredevil (2003)
- The Recruit (2003)
- Phone Booth (2002)
- Minority Report (2002)
- Hart's War (2002)
- American Outlaws (2001)
- Tigerland (2000)
- Ordinary Decent Criminal (2000) (as Colin Farrel)
- David Copperfield (1999) (TV)
- "Love in the 21st Century" (1999) TV Series
- The War Zone (1999) (as Colin J. Farrell)
- "Ballykissangel" (8 episodes, 1998-1999)
- Falling for a Dancer (1998) (TV)
- Drinking Crude (1997)
- The Disappearance of Finbar (1996).
Colin Farrell Image : stars-celebrites.com
Colin Farrell News
Colin Farrell Lists