Cindy Crawford (full name Cynthia Ann Crawford) was born on February 20, 1966 in DeKalb, Illinois, United States. She is a famous international model and actress.
Biography and Career :
Her parents are John and Jennifer.
Cindy Crawford was discovered by chance by a newspaper photographer, who noticed then-16-year-old Cindy at work during her summer job of pollinating corn and took a picture of her. The photo and the positive feedback she received were enough to convince her to take up modeling.
Cindy Crawford entered the John Casablancas Look of the Year contest and was the runner up.
Cindy Crawford graduated from high school as valedictorian with a 4.0 GPA. She won an academic scholarship to study chemical engineering at Northwestern University, which she attended fo
r only one quarter.
Cindy Crawford dropped out in order to pursue a full-time modeling career. After working for photographer Victor Skrebneski in Chicago, Cindy moved to New York City in 1986.
Cindy Crawford was the host of MTV's House of Style from 1989 to 1995. In the mid-90s Crawford starred in famous Pepsi and Pepsi Stuff advertising. In 1995 Crawford took her first movie role in Fair Game. Her performance was dismissed by critics, and the film was a financial failure, with expenses of $50 million and $11 million takings at the box office. She has had several other minor acting jobs since then, none of which have been commercially or critically successful. The closest she has come to a commercially successful acting job has been her series of exercise videos.
During the 1980s and 1990s, Cindy was among the most popular supermodels, a ubiquitous presence on magazine covers, runways, and in fashion campaigns. She was the first modern supermodel to pose nude for Playboy magazine.
Why is Cindy Crawford famous?
Cindy Crawford is famous because she is a lovely and talented model who made a lot of furors all over the world with her sexy body. She also is famous because she is a talented actress and she played in many movies. Cindy Crawford also was the first modern supermodel who appeared in a magazine for men named Playboy.
Why do we like Cindy Crawford?
We like Cindy Crawford because she is a beautiful woman who made a big career like actress and model in the same time. We also like her because is one of the best models from the entire world and she appeared in many modeling presentations and in many famous movies.
Name: Cynthia Ann Crawford
Born place: DeKalb, Illinois, U.S
Born date: February 20, 1966
Parents: The mother Jennifer Sue Crawford-Moluf and the father John Crawford
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
Measurements 34c"-26"-36" (86-66-91 cm)
Other names: Cindy Crawford, Baby Gia
Spouse: Richard Gere (1991–1995)
Rande Gerber (1998–present)
Children: Two children, Presley Walker (born July 2, 1999) and Kaia Jordan (born September 3, 2001)
Occupation: Model, actress
Studies: DeKalb High School, Illinois, USA (valedictorian) and Northwestern University (dropped out after one semester)
Years active: 1985-present
- "The thing I like about my body is that it's strong. I can move furniture around my apartment. I can ride my horse... I can play basketball. It's a well functioning machine."
- "When I did 'Playboy', I got letters from women who didn't consider it feminist to do nude photographs. I thought the whole POINT of being a feminist was that you got to make your own choices."
- "Fashion and style is just that. Fashion and style. It's not brain surgery."
1. "According to Jim"
- Cars & Chicks (2002) TV Episode .... Gretchen
2. "Fashion Flashback" (2001) (mini) TV Series .... Host
3. Bodyguards - Guardie del corpo (2000) .... Cindy
4. The Simian Line (2000) .... Sandra
5. 54 (1998) .... VIP Patron
... aka Fifty-Four
6. "3rd Rock from the Sun"
... aka 3rd Rock (USA: promotional abbreviation)
... aka Life As We Know It
- 36! 24! 36! Dick!: Part 1 (1998) TV Episode .... Mascha
- 36! 24! 36! Dick!: Part 2 (1998) TV Episode .... Mascha
- Halloween (1997) TV Episode (voice) .... Dorothy
8. Fair Game (1995) .... Kate McQuean
9. "H3O" (1995) TV Series .... Guest
10. "De tu a tu"
- Episode dated 1 October 1992 (1992) TV Episode
Cindy Crawford Articles
Cindy Crawford News
Cindy Crawford Lists