Cheryl Tweedy was born on June 30, 1983 in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, UK. She is a young singer.
Biography and Career :
She is part of the band Girls Aloud. At first she was a fashion model and she participated at many fashion shows but then she decided to be a singer and entered the group.
While being a child she won many competitions, for example Boots bonniest baby, Mothercare Happy Faces Portrait competition, Best Looking Girl of Newcastle, The Evening Chronicle 'Little Miss & Mister' and Most Attractive Girl at the MetroCentre. She was seen in several advertisements too.
After her participation at Popstars: The Rivals she won a place in Girls Aloud and she even was the first to be picked in the band.
On July 15, 2006 she married Ashley Cole. She is a beautiful
and sexy woman, but also very intelligent. Her career goes well, she has a happy family life and a great husband, so what more could she want? Her fans can't wait the girl's next album and too see them on tours. We wish her good luck and a great career from now on too.
- Height: 160 cm
- She is married to a football player.
- In 2005 was situated on the second place in FHM 100 Sexiest Women list.
- Her parents have three boys and one girl except her.
- Victoria Beckham is one of her friends.
- "I wasn't a bad kid, but I wasn't the best at sticking to rules. I was a bit of a joker and more into just seeing my friends at school and talking. Then at night I wasn't the best behaved, [I] would sneak out my window [and] stay out late."
- "We're upset [with people] saying we can't sing or dance; it's rubbish -- we proved ourselves in front of 8,000,000 people each week and to call us tarts is outrageous."
- Comic Relief 2007: The Big One (2007).
Cheryl Tweedy Image : lycos.co.uk
Cheryl Tweedy Lists