Cheryl Ladd (birth name Cheryl Jean Stoppelmoor) was born on July 12, 1951 in Huron, South Dakota, USA. She is a singer and actress.
Biography and Career :
Her father, Marion Wayne Stoppelmoor, was an engineer and her mother Delores H. Katz, was a waitress. Her debut album was released in 1978 and it was named after her. In the next year she released her second album, "Dance Forever".
In 1981 and 1982 two albums of hers were released in Japan, "Take a Chance" and "You Make It Beautiful". She could also be heard on Hanna-Barbera's Josie and the Pussycats animated series.
The role that made her a famous actress was as Kris Munroe on "Charlie's Angels" in 1977. Since then she has appeared in many movies, television series and shows.
On May 24, 1973 she married David Ladd
. They have a child Jordan Ladd, but in 1980 they divorced. Next year, on January 3, 1981 she married Brian Russell, who is a Scottish record producer.
She wrote a book for children, The Adventures of Little Nettie Windship, and an autobiographical book which focused on her love of golf, Token Chick: A Woman's Guide To Golfing With The Boys. Now (2007) she is a successful woman and she is involved in other projects too.
- Height: 163 cm
- She was a cheerleader during high school.
- "I don't think people will ever forget I was an 'Angel,' anymore than they'll forget Sally Field was 'The Flying Nun.'"
- "There were three of us who sang on the show. We were an early version of Charlie's Angels (laughs). They were even experimenting with the idea of the three of us touring but that never happened."
- 1970 Josie and the Pussycats
- 1978 Cheryl Ladd
- 1979 Dance Forever
- 1981 Take a Chance
- 1982 You Make It Beautiful.
Cheryl Ladd Image : about.com
Cheryl Ladd Lists