Charles Glover Barkla
Charles Glover Barkla was born on Thursday, June 07, 1877 in Widnes and he was a famous physicist from England.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jun 07, Charles Glover was a Gemini.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his father's name: J. M. Barkla.
Charles Glover Barkla had studied at Liverpool Institute and then he attended the BS Physics, University College Liverpool (in 1898, first class).
Charles Glover dated Mary Esther (wife).
He died on Monday, October 23, 1944, in Edinburgh; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : X-Ray scattering.
Charles Glover Barkla Lists
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 04 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :